Each summer, Kennedy Wilson offers an eight-week internship program for college students, recent graduates, MBA and Masters students that provides first-hand experience working in a global real estate investment company. Participants work closely with managers throughout the company for exposure to all facets of the business while participating in training courses and extracurricular activities together. Each intern is also assigned a Kennedy Wilson mentor, outside of their primary department, to provide additional support throughout the summer as well as career advice.
Highlights of the Program include:
- A Speaker Series – Best-selling authors, athletes, Kennedy Wilson executives and consultants give presentations on topics ranging from personal growth, etiquette in the office to real-world networking
- Training Sessions – Interns participate in on-site classes where they learn about the operations of a real estate company, including exposure to Argus and other modeling tools critical for acquiring and managing assets
- Case Study – Beyond working with an assigned department, interns participate in a group case study project and present their findings to the executive team at the end of the summer
- Site Tours – Tours of Kennedy Wilson’s local projects are incorporated throughout the summer
- Social Events – Outside of the office, interns volunteer for a “Day of Service” and attend sporting events as a group
Accepting Applications: November 2018 – February 2019