Senior Vice President, Property Services
Area of Expertise
Scott Gordon serves as Senior Vice President for Kennedy Wilson’s property services division in Los Angeles. As a seasoned real estate professional with over 30 years of experience in the development, leasing and management of specialized retail, entertainment and food & beverage projects, Scott provides full-service consultation and brokerage services to investors, landlords, tenants, franchisees and emerging brands. He has established relationships with finance, development, design and construction sources and is an experienced contract negotiator.
Over the course of his career, Scott has overseen multiple disciplines of more than 4 million square feet of highly unique commercial and residential property at locations across the country. Prior to joining Kennedy Wilson, he served as president of Gordon Group Holdings, a nationally renowned specialty retail developer whose notable projects include: The Forum Shops at Caesars in Las Vegas, The Beverly Center in Los Angeles, Westfield San Francisco Centre, Pearlridge Center in Aiea, Hawaii, and Bridgemarket in New York City, among many others.
Scott’s franchise division, Gordon Retail Concepts, LLC also served as a multi-unit licensee for Starbucks Coffee with eight locations in New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts. He was one of less than 30 independent licensees in the United States, operating non-traditional store outlets in casinos and mass transit hubs successfully from 2001 to 2017, at which point he sold the business.
His experience in residential development includes Sweetwater Mesa Ranch in Malibu, CA, a 160-acre luxury subdivision which included four individual 40-acre home sites with over 10,000 square feet of construction each. Scott oversaw project entitlement as well as all facets of construction and infrastructure improvements. This highly complex residential development took 12 years to complete and was successfully closed in 2017, with all properties sold.
Retail Project History:
- Pearlridge Center: 1.72 million SF super regional mall (Aiea, HI)
- The Forum Shops at Caesars: 635,000 SF regional mall at Caesars Palace (Las Vegas, NV)
- Westfield San Francisco Centre: 450,000 SF regional mall (San Francisco, CA)
- La Jolla Village Square: 420,000 SF power center (La Jolla, CA)
- Kahala Mall: 383,000 SF regional mall (Honolulu, HI)
- Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas: 372,000 SF outlet center (Primm, NV)
- Tanger Outlets at Foxwoods: 320,000 SF outlet center, Foxwoods Resort Casino (Mashantucket, CT)
- The Pier Shops at Caesars: 290,000 SF theme center (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Bridgemarket: 98,000 SF adaptive reuse shopping center (New York, NY)
Restaurant Development History:
- Starbucks Coffee: 8 units in New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Spago Restaurant & Chinois Cafe: Wolfgang Puck fine dining at The Forum Shops at Caesars, Las Vegas, NV
Residential Development History:
- Sweetwater Mesa Ranch: 160-acre residential subdivision (Malibu, CA)
International Council of Shopping Centers